Wednesday, October 1, 2014

a Little bit of this and that

We have enjoyed our Aggie basketball games. The kids are so excited to see Big Blue at every game. Jax watches for him the entire time anticipating him coming over. They both insist on giving him a hug. This game he sat right down by Mayla for about 5 minutes and then he picked her up and took her down on the court and danced with her. I quickly grabbed my phone and managed a few pictures although they are blurry. She sure thought it was pretty neat!

 This little dude decided to stack the blocks as high as he could, when he couldn't reach anymore he figured out to just stand on the table. He sure was proud of his accomplishment.
It was our Annual scout sledding day. Jax was being very sillly and would not give me a simple smile, crazy little man.
This really makes me laugh. His body language says it all!! He really didn't want his gloves and hat on and so this is the reaction I got.

No comments: