Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mayla's friend birthday party

Feb 28, 14
This year Mayla was so excited for her birthday party. This was really her first big birthday party. The other parties were just included with her Joy school class. She decided on a Baking party theme.
 They started the party off making their own chef hats. I made these from poster board and tissue paper, then they added stickers and a flower made from cup cake liners.



 My mom made them each their own apron. I made them their own cake stand as well. They all did a great job decorating them.


 I was so excited to make Mayla a bake stand. She has been talking about a lemonade stand for such a long time that I figure this can be used for both purposes. I really didn't have a pattern I just made it up as I went along. It was a lot of fun to build it and have it actually turn out! She was very excited to have a lemonade stand shorty!

1 comment:

Manali said...

Your party idea is so cool! It looks really fun and pretty, beautiful pictures. God bless you! :)