Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Family Reunion part 1

August 14, 2013 For my family reunion on my Mom's side of the family we headed up to the Heber Valley girls camp. I had never been there before and it was so beautiful and peaceful. Todd wasn't able to come due to work so me and the kids went up with my parents. As soon as we arrived Jax and Papa had the monster trucks and jump out. Jax LOVES his monster trucks. Ever since papa gave them to him on his birthday he about doesn't let them out of his sight. It also helped that he could sit in the dirt and just get filthy.



Sweet little Mayla played with the trucks as well and then hung out in the back of the truck.
She looked so beautiful surrounded by trees and with the light coming through, we had to take a little photo opportunity.
Mayla was so excited to have a smore. She loves them and enjoys the mess they make, but only for a short amount of time!!
Just a side note to remember, that night Mayla had an allergy attack right after we headed to bed. She began to cough and wheeze and I became a little concerned. Luckily Krista had some benadryl and Mayla also received a priesthood blessing. It was only a matter of minutes before she calmed down and her breathing was back to normal. I was so glad that we were in such a sacred place with worthy men to help her out. The only problem after that was getting Papa to stop snoring so we could sleep!!
Great grandma with the great grandchildren 
The next day we went on a small hike. We got a little lost on the way plus the kids just didn't last too long. Jax was switched off between grandma and me.
Mayla hiked for most of the way, she only needed a break for a little bit on my shoulders.



No comments: