Monday, May 19, 2014

Sweet moments

September 26, 13
Mayla and a bunch of her friends joined the vistauns for a kids dance camp. For the sake of remembering: We were told they would dance at 7:00. lets just say I ran my little heart out at 6:45 to see her just as she went on. I was pretty upset that they were not clear on the time but I did get to see her dance.
 Sept 28
I absolutely love making her clothes. I only wish I had more time to do so. She had her primary program today and pretty much used that as the reason to make her a new dress. I love how it turned out and love this little lady even more.
 Ohh wow that is one silly son I have!
 Mayla wanted to help Grandma and I make applesauce. She did a great job turning the crank.
November 23, 13
We have enjoyed this Basketball season with the Aggies. Jax loves to watch them play for about the first half and then he is asking to watch something on our phones. I forgot his head phones so he put on Mayla's. 

 Happy Birthday day Grandma Jill. We had a great night celebrating. She had lots of little helpers to open presents. Malia, Jax, Mayla and Kambri.
 I think Big Blue is the only reason the kids are excited to go to the games. He pretty much comes over and says hi every game. Jax will scan for him the second we sit down and wont stop trying to get his attention until he comes over. Big Blue always wants to give Jax a five and that never is enough for Jax he always gets a hug as well. Mayla sure gets special treatment form him as well, and she enjoys every minute of it.
 Dec 3, 13
Ohh the sweet moments in life are the best. They were being so sweet to share a seat to watch a movie. They worked this out all on their own. LOVE it!!!


No comments: